Annual Student Recruitment Conference & Awards 2018
9-10 July 2018 | Celtic Manor Resort, Wales
Featuring compelling keynote sessions and a wide range of breakout sessions, this is a must-attend event for the whole team.
This much anticipated event will conclude with the Gala Awards Dinner on the evening of 10 July.
Call for content
The Call for content is now open to member organisations who wish to submit a proposal to speak at this year's event.
We are particularly keen to receive submissions for sessions that are led by employers or include employers as co-presenters.
All submissions for the 2018 programme must be made via the online submission system.
Deadline for submissions EXTENDED to: 5pm on Monday 16 April 2018.
- Data for decision making and business process reengineering
- Digitalisation: impact on the recruiter, recruitment and world of work
- Diversity and inclusion
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Employers and universities working together for student success
- Stakeholder management
- Future thinking
- Technical briefings to form a Masterclass Series
For more information on these themes and to submit, please click here >
If you have any queries, please contact Vivienne Wootten, ISE Membership & Events Manager:
Featured keynote speaker
The conference will include keynote speaker, Professor Steve Peters, author of the best selling personal development book The Chimp Paradox. He is a Consultant Psychiatrist who specialises in the functioning of the human mind. He currently works across a range of areas including corporate work, health, education, elite sport and with all members of the public including families and children.
Emotional skills are recognised as a major feature possessed by successful people in all walks of life. The human mind is very complex but can be understood and accessed. Prof Peters will outline the functioning of the mind and the rules by which it operates. He will explain what emotional skills are, how they can be acquired and then used to optimise performance both professionally and personally.
• Claudia Harris - CEO, The Careers and Enterprise Company
• Martin McCourt - portfolio Chairman, Investor and former CEO Dyson
• Mouhssin Ismail - former lawyer and head of Newham Collegiate Sixth Form
• Simon Fanshawe OBE – writer, broadcaster and founding member of Stonewall
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Vivienne Wootten, Membership and Events Manager.
Student Recruitment Awards
Student Recruitment Awards is now open for entries. Find out more >
Global Student Recruitment and Development Conference 2018
11 July 2018 | Celtic Manor Resort, Wales, UK
(Hosted by the ISE in association with NACE, SAGEA and AAGE)
Rarely is there an event that highlights global successes and challenges in our industry. This conference will provide an opportunity for you to debate, share and explore student recruitment and development issues across countries and continents.
The Global Conference takes place the day after the ISE Annual Student Recruitment Conference & Awards 2018 at the Celtic Manor Resort in Wales, UK and features:
- plenary sessions with speakers and sector leading professionals with international experience
- country specific discussions
- the opportunity to network, share insights and ask questions with peers with geographical directives
Themes for discussion
The future of work: planning the supply of global talent in the future and how are companies, public sector and educational institutions adapting to expectations of students and employers.
- The influence of technology on the global workforce – are robots taking our jobs?
- Student expectations for flexibility and entrepreneurial opportunities
- How do employers build a global mobile workforce with the rising trend of populism
- Has the MBA become irrelevant?
- Pipelines to build a global employment pool
- Regional specific insights
To learn more about putting forward a submission, click here >
Who should attend
- Global heads of student programmes/campus recruitment/university relations
- Heads of Student Services, Career services at universities or colleges
- Suppliers that provide services across countries and/or continents
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Vivienne Wootten Membership and Events Manager.
As the Global Conference follows the marking of the ISE’s 50th Anniversary and the ISE Student Recruitment Conference and Awards, we anticipate that interest will be high thus we recommend reserving your place to avoid disappointment.