The Annual Survey is our main survey of the year and designed to help all industry stakeholders prepare for the year ahead.
This is one of the most comprehensive surveys in the UK of how employers recruit students, with responses from 200 employers in more than 17 sectors and capturing trends not just on starting salaries and hiring volumes but methods of attracting and selecting talent as well as on industry hot topics like diversity and skills.
The scope of the survey includes a market overview for graduate, apprentice, intern, school leaver and industrial placement opportunities and a focus on recruitment processes for graduates.
Table of contents
2. Executive summary
4. Chapter 1 - market overview
5. Chapter 2 - action on diversity
6. Chapter 3 - action on employability
7. Chapter 4 - hires, salaries and applications
8. Chapter 5 - securing resources
9. Chapter 6 - attracting candidates
10. Chapter 7 - selecting candidates
Two ways to access the report
- Purchase the report by selecting "Add item" above and proceed to checkout
- Join ISE >
Already a member? Sign in to access this report